Weekly Unit Inspections
To the occupant of unit…….
At Katikati Motel we intend to uphold a clean, tidy and safe environment for all residents and visitors. As a resident at Katikati Motel, your obligations are to maintain a clean and tidy unit and therefore be accountable for the quality level of accommodation in which you reside.
The following is a list of what we will be inspecting each week to assist you in the maintenance of your unit.
- Damages (Windows, Locks, Furniture and Appliances)
- Kitchen and bathroom (Toilet paper available on request)
- Rubbish build-up (Rubbish bags available on request)
- Replenish towels, sheets and pillow cases (Dirty items must be returned)
- Stains (Carpet, Lino, Walls and Curtains)
- Insect infestations (Ants, Cockroaches etc)
- Mould (Walls and Ceilings)
- Exterior (Front and rear)
- All children must be supervised while outside the units.
- Units are smoke-free, and smoking is only permitted on the patio.
- Zero tolerance for drugs.
- Glass rubbish goes to the plastic container in rubbish bins area, recycling goes to yellow lid bin, and food scraps must go to compost next to veggie garden.
The health and safety of tenants and staff at Katikati Motel is paramount. This policy is intended to encourage and maintain health and safety of all tenants and their families.
For health and safety regulations, we are required to know when any visitors are on the premises. Please assist us in providing a safe environment by adhering to the following.
- All visitors to report to the reception on arrival or phone Helen on 027-6073303.
- Visitors to vacate the premises by 10.00pm. (No visitors are to stay over-night, unless prior approval has been consent by motel management).
- We reserve the right to charge as ‘extra persons’ any of your visitors on site after 10.00pm.
- Parties and large groups are not permitted.
- No violence or threatening behaviour towards anyone is tolerated.
- Management reserves the right to evict any person who is disturbing other guests staying at Katikati Motel.
- Vehicle speed limited to 5km for the safety of all children.
If you fail to abide by your obligations your tenancy will be terminated.
Thank you for your cooperation and please continue to enjoy your stay here at the Katikati Motel.
Helen (Business Director)